Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious Shipping Company which can be your key to entering the shipping world?
Stena Bulk A/S is looking for our next ambitious Shipping Trainees. When joining the Stena Bulk team, you join an international organisation with offices in six different countries.
We offer a fast changing environment with a caring and innovative spirit from a Swedish family-owned organization. Together we create the best learning platform for you to grow your talent from.
The Stena Bulk Trainee Programme
We would like you to join us on 1 May 2024 at our Copenhagen office. The Shipping Academy starts 15 September – with a start in May we can get to know each other before you start school at the Danish Shipping Academy with the other Danish and international Shipping Trainees.
Within the two years, you will become part of a passioned team with great knowledge and experience within the shipping industry. You will both get hands-on experience from your daily work as well as knowledge about the main areas of shipping, for example chartering, operations, bunkering and finance.
As a part of your training, you will have a dedicated mentor in each department. During the two years, you may also have the opportunity to visit our vessels and overseas offices. Most importantly, you will join a company where we thrive for a strong learning culture and having fun!
Education and Competencies
We expect that you have/are:
- Danish HHX or STX with mathematics on level B as a minimum or equivalent international diploma
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Business insight and a systematic mindset
- Excellent social skills and a desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere
- An open-minded approach and team player attitude
- Advantage to have international experience through work or studies
- Hold an EU work and residence permit.
Application deadline is soonest possible
We start reviewing the applications as we receive them.
What will you achieve after the Trainee Programme:
Upon successful completion of a traineeship in Stena Bulk, you will have a toolbox to:
- Start your career in the shipping industry
- Use your knowledge of the shipping industry, both theoretically and hands-on
- Start your own network of highly professional and motivated people and peers
- International working experience
- Practical experience with all aspects of shipping with participation in courses and training to strengthen your career.
Further information about the Danish Shipping Education at the Danish Shipping Academy is available here and you are welcome to contact HR Business Partner, Marie Sommer for questions about the Stena Bulk Trainee Programme at firstname.lastname@example.org.