Are you an Application Specialist or curious to become one? Do you want to broaden your technical knowledge and work closely with stakeholders in the business - then this is the opportunity for you!
As an Application Specialist in Core Business Solutions, you will be part of a service minded, committed and competent team with a very important mission. You will be responsible for several critical applications, and work closely with stakeholders across the business, as well as collaborating with other teams within the IT organization. This is a great opportunity to widen your knowledge and work with different systems, applications and areas of Stena.
Delivering application management as well as technical and administrative services to support and maintain them, such as:
- Install, configure, and upgrade applications as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions.
- Provide Third Line support in cooperation with system vendors.
- Assessing risks and reducing risks connected to availability, performance, security and compliance of the applications or services impacted by a change.
- Manage integrations.
- Assist Stena companies with IT based business development.
- Ensure compliance with IT security policies.
- Document system setups, activities, known errors for applications, and third-party solutions in a joint knowledge base.
You are curious, eager to learn new things and have a passion for technology. We believe that you are a problem solver, and you value teamwork as well as taking own responsibility.
To succeed in this role, you need to be structured, communicative and have an analytical approach. You are not afraid to make your own decisions or advise the business in questions related to your service delivery. Experience with some form of programming would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Understanding of IT architecture and infrastructure
- Basic financial knowledge
- Knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks such as ITIL
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Swedish, verbal and written
Our promise to you is that working at Stena Group IT means having fun together and great opportunities for continuous learning. We also offer a safe and flexible workplace that creates a work life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable work environment, which provides equal opportunities for all. We embrace equality, diversity, and inclusion – and, of course, welcome all applicants.
Read more about STENA Group IT: Not just a global Shipping company
About the position: Hanna Josefsson, Manager Core Business Solutions. Hanna.email@example.com
About the process: Sofia Bergquist, HR Business Partner. Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are handling applications on a regular basis so take the opportunity and apply today but no later than 25 June.
Welcome with your application!
- STENA GROUP IT
Our values guide us in everything we do.
With care, innovation and efficient performance as their guiding principles, our 15,400 employees around the world work every day to create value for our customers within our business areas Ferry Operations, Offshore Drilling, Shipping, Property, Finance and New Business
Please follow us on social media LinkedIn and Facebook