Master Data Administrator to Francois in Rotterdam
MASTER DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible for monitoring and updating all company data sets including but not limited to item master, product hierarchy, client and supplier pricing data, inventory, spend and sales reports.
- Control the creation and deletion of master entries on the item, customer, supplier and other masters based on business standards
- Control and update all customer and supplier price lsts in collaboration with the business owners, ensuring price accuracy and validity is accurately maintained
- Monitor, control and maintain the product hierarchy ensuring all code changes are correctly categorised and coded accurately
- Review and cleanse data sets for mutiple item codes and units of measures (UOM) being used for the same/similar items and regular products being purchased and sold using generic codes. This includes the standarisation of item codes and UOMs, ensuring all codes deemed redundant are locked for future use.
- Review, analyse and resolve master data initiatives and process improvements
- Enforce data standards to achieve continued data cleanliness
- Provide support to all master data users on all sites to enable them to use the master data. This covers updating, releasing and deactivating of master records
- Liaise and collaborate with e ach of the operational sites in order to ensure the masters captures the global requirement
- Monitor useage of new item master codes and control the use of generic codes through regular analysis and reporting
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company's Qualty, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) and Ethics and Compliance policies
- Perform any other duties/projects as required from time to time by the Line Manager.
- Minimum qualification at Diploma level or equivilent experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of contempory supply chain/logistics processes and procedures
- Problem solving and analytical skills, coupled with demonstrated ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to establish timelines, financial and operational goals and drive assigned teams to deliver against these goals in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with MS office packages including excel, outlook and word.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skils, with an ability to work in a diverse and muticultural environment
With care, innovation and efficient performance as their guiding principles, our 15,400 employees around the world work every day to create value for our customers within our business areas Ferry Operations, Offshore Drilling, Shipping, Property, Finance and New Business
Please follow us on social media LinkedIn and Facebook
Founded in 1939
Turnover 34,799 MSEK